- This event has passed.
Food for Fines
November 13 - December 7
The Argenta-Oreana Public Library District is hosting Food for Fines at both the Argenta and Oreana libraries from November 13 – December 7!
Come down during open hours with your unexpired, non-perishable items and receive $1 off of your current fines per donated item!
A few more things:
- Items MUST be unexpired to apply.
- The amount of fines removed cannot exceed $10.00 per account.
- Donated items will go toward only overdue fines and not lost, missing, damaged, or billed items on library accounts.
- Oreana’s items will be donated to Oreana Christian Church’s food bank.
- Argenta’s items will be donated to the Argenta Methodist Church.
Thank you and we hope to see you soon!